Doxing: What It Is and How to Prevent It
Navigating the internet without leaving bread crumbs of your presence is increasingly becoming difficult as our real-life identities are tied to our online ones. As a result, online privacy is vital as you do not want personal information in the hands of hackers, extortionists, and other malicious individuals.
In this article, we cover the following:
- The definition of Doxing
- The sensitive information targeted by Doxers
- Examples of situations where people have been Doxed
- How Doxing happens and methods used
- The legalities of Doxing
- How to protect yourself from Doxing
- What to do when you get Doxed
Please read all about it in our blog article through the link below.